Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Can I just say...

THIS is the reason that Nintendo is the best video game company on the planet. Because they are changing the way everybody sees video games with nearly every product they've produced in the past few years. Sure, there have been games designed for education before, but they were never as successful as these new Nintendo "training" games are now. They are really making the non-video game players stop and take a look at what they're doing. I mean, I very literally can't go anywhere in this city without seeing somebody with a Nintendo DS (their newest handheld system, the one described in the above article), young or old. When I say old, I don't mean old old, but still, they've penetrated the adult market in a totally unprecedented way.

Okay, that's enough of my rant on why Nintendo freaking rocks. Ta ta.

No comments: