Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

It's the fourth of July and as far as I know that means absolutely nothing here. Just another Wednesday. Apparently on the 5th, though, every year the American Embassy has some kind of big celebration, so I'll have to look into that. It's been a slow week so far, but yesterday Aya confirmed that they are planning on having some kind of party for me on Saturday, so that's something to look forward to.

I will be playing at the Ruby Room again tonight. It's been two weeks since I've been there, so I'm sort of looking forward to that as well. It may also be my last performance, since next Wednesday one of my friends is playing a show and I sort of want to go. But I'm not sure yet. Either way, it's bound to be a good time.

I'm afraid that's all the news I have right now. Back to work. Love.

No comments: