Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ping Pong Pictures

Awesome Alliteration!

Not much to report today. I did laundry last night--not so exciting--so I basically just stayed home and rested. Really not much planned this whole week. I'm not sure what to do with myself. I'll figure something out. Or I'll just stay home and get lots of rest. I'm okay with that, too.

Here's the pictures I took at ping pong. The girl with the hat is Sa-chan, the girl in the grey/blue-ish shirt is Aya, and the other girl is Kayo. As you can see, I played with all the girls. Where are the guys? They're not as cool as me and are playing at another table across the room.








Aya was hilarious because she got really into it and was literally bouncing around the table and would do an angry little run-in-place thing whenever she lost a point. Also, you can't really tell at all from the pictures, but she's still wearing her corset under her shirt from her skiing injury (like 4 months ago).

No comments: