Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Not Found


I keep reading about this clothing boutique in Tokyo called "Not Found" (and by 'keep reading' I mean twice now). It's apparently impossible to find--it's not on any maps, its address is not listed anywhere, there's no sign for it, all I know is the area that it's in--the only way to actually discover its location is to know somebody who already knows. Also, they only allow shopping there one person at a time, by appointment only, but they have totally unique one-of-a-kind products that are supposed to be amazing. Since I only have 2 and a half weeks left here, I don't think I'll be able to find it and get an appointment, but it is now one of the top items on my list for when I come back here. The interior was designed by Wonderwall (and their site is one of my new favorite things to look at), but they were not kind enough to reveal the location: http://www.wonder-wall.com/space/detail.jsp?id=0703

If you have time, its worth it to check out some of the other projects on Wonderwall.

So yeah, next time I come here I will be spending so much time wandering around Azabu-juban until I find that damn place. If I save up enough I may be able to afford one item of clothing from there, right?

No comments: