Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back in the U.S. of A. (sung to the tune of "Back in the U.S.S.R.")

So, I'm back in my humble home in Saint Louis! It was an amazing two months and I certainly did not want to leave, but I am also glad to be back here in many ways. I got a haircut and trimmed my beard and I feel quite refreshed.

The final week was fun with my parents, but I have no pictures, and all of you who read this will probably hear about it from them so I am not going to go into too much detail. We basically just saw the sights of Tokyo (without walking too much as Father has foot troubles), and it was a really good week.

I may continue to update the blog with various pictures and stories from time to time, but I certainly do not intend to update it on a regular basis, so for all intents and purposes, this is the end. Thank you all for reading! to close out, I leave you with a few pictures from my final night at the Ruby Room, sent to me from my friend Natsumi.



No comments: