Monday, June 11, 2007

Pictures from Michael

Michael sent me a link to see pictures he took from when he and Grant were here. Only a few of them have me in them, so I'm pasting those here, but if you want to see the rest, you can find them at: THIS LINK

This first one is from their first night in. They were hungry so we went to this little yakitori place near their inn. The chef/owner (back left) was very chatty and funny.
Grant and I musing in front of Hachiko, the most famous dog (statue) in Japan.
Me looking... sultry? I don't know what I'm doing, but I like it. I think this is from the dinner cruise we went on.

Me in Kagaya on their last night in town. If you look closely, you can see the waiter in one of his wild costumes in the background.
I had the misfortune to choose the seat that the waiter had the easiest access to.

No comments: